Skyrim : Patch Officiel
Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
Skyrim est automatiquement mis à jour par Steam.
- Fixed issue with frequency of first person kill cameras
- Underwater effects now display properly
- Fixed crash when loading certain plugins
- Fixed issue where sun would not appear properly after fast travel
- New cinematic kill cameras for projectile weapons and spells.
- New kill moves and animations for melee weapons.
- Shadows on grass available.
- Smithing skill increases now factor in the created item's value.
- Improved visual transition when going underwater.
- Improved distance LOD transition for snowy landscapes.
- General crash fixes and memory optimizations.
- Fixed issue with Deflect Arrows perk not calculating properly.
- In A Cornered Rat, the death of certain NPCs no longer blocks progression.
- Fixed issue where Farkas would not give Companion's quests properly.
- Fixed crash when loading saves that rely on data that is no longer being loaded.
- Followers sneak properly when player is sneaking.
- Fixed issue with weapon racks not working properly in Proudspire Manor.
- Arrows and other projectiles that were stuck in objects in the world now clean up properly.
- Fixed issue where Rescue Mission was preventing Taking Care of Business from starting properly.
- Fixed issue where certain NPCs would fail to become Thieves Guild fences.
- Fixed issue in Diplomatic Immunity where killing all the guards in the Thalmor Embassy before starting the quest would break progress.
- In Hard Answers, picking up the dwarven museum key after completing the quest no longer restarts the quest.
- Killing Viola before or after Blood on the Ice no longer blocks progression.
- Fixed issue where Calixto would fail to die properly in Blood on the Ice.
- In Waking Nightmare fixed occasional issue where Erandur would stop pathing properly.
- Fixed issue where letters and notes with random encounters would appear blank.
- Fixed rare issue where dialogue and shouts would improperly play.
- Lydia will now offer marriage option after player purchases Breezehome in Whiterun.
- Fixed issue where if player manually mined ore in Cidhna Mine, jail time would not be served.
- Fixed rare issue with skills not increasing properly.
- Fixed issue where the Headsman's Axe did not gain proper buff from Barbarian perk.
- In A Night To Remember, it is no longer possible to kill Ysolda, Ennis or Senna before starting the quest.
- Fixed issue with the ebony dagger having a weapon speed that was too slow.
- Fixed issue with The Wolf Queen Awakened where backing out of a conversation with Styrr too soon would block progress.
- The third level of the Limbsplitter perk now properly improves all battle axes.
- Fixed a rare issue where Sanguine Rose would not work properly.
- In Tending the Flames, King Olaf's Verse will no longer disappear from explosions.
1.4.26 / 126.96.36.199.4
- Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
- Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
- Mod load order functionality
Bug Fixes (PC only)
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly
- Followers now sneak properly when player is sneaking
- Fixed bug related to hitching between cell boundaries
- Fixed occasional audio issue that would play sound effects louder than intended
- Master Criminal achievement/trophy unlocks properly in French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Fixed issue where dragon priest masks would not render correctly
- Fixed issue where player would be unable to become Thane of Riften if they purchased a home first
- Skyrim launcher support for Skyrim Workshop (PC)
- General optimizations for memory and performance
- Fixed occasional issue with armor and clothing not displaying properly when placed on mannequins in player’s house (PS3)
- Long term play optimizations for memory and performance (PS3)
- Improved compiler optimization settings (PC)
- Memory optimizations related to scripting
- Fixed issue with dangling scripts not properly clearing from memory
- Fixed crashes related to pathing and AI
- Fixed crash in “Haemar’s Shame” if player had already completed “A Daedra’s Best Friend”
- Fixed rare crash with loading saved games
- Fixed issue with accented characters not displaying properly at the end of a line
- Fixed issue where quests would incorrectly progress after reloading a save
- Fixed issues with placing and removing books from bookshelves in the player’s home
- Optimized bookshelf script in player-owned houses that would occasionally block other scripts from properly firing off
- Fixed issue where weapon racks and plaques would not work correctly in player’s house if player immediately visits their house before purchasing any upgrades
- Fixed issue where the player house in Windhelm would not clean up properly
- Fixed crash related to giant attacks and absorb spells
- Fixed issue with ash piles not cleaning up properly
- Fixed occasional issue where overwriting an existing save would fail
- Fixed memory crash with container menu
- Fixed infinite loop with bookshelves
- Fixed issue where transforming back to human from werewolf would occasionally fail
- Bows and daggers will display properly when placed on weapon racks
- Fixed issue where traps in Shalidor’s Maze would not work properly in French, German, Spanish and Italian versions
- The Unusual Gem that was inside the Thalmor Embassy is now accessible after finishing “Diplomatic Immunity”
- In “Breaching Security”, the quest token is no longer required to receive a fortune reading from Olava the Feeble
- Fixed issue where Galmar would not complete Joining the Stormcloaks properly if “Season Unending” was an active quest
- Fixed issue where starting “Season Unending” after finishing “Joining the Stormcloaks” would prevent “The Jagged Crown” from starting properly
- Fixed issue where progressing through “Message to Whiterun” while “Season Unending” was still open would block progression for both quests
- In “Arniel’s Endeavor”, fixed issue where a quest journal would trigger multiple times
- In “Forbidden Legend”, the amulet fragment can no longer disappear after player leaves a dungeon without taking it
- Fixed rare issue in “Forbidden Legend” where killing Mikrul Gauldurson while sneaking would make his corpse unaccessible
- In “The White Phial”, the phial can no longer disappear if player leaves dungeon without taking it
- “The White Phial” will now start properly if player already has a briar heart in their inventory
- Player can no longer get stuck in Misty Grove after completing “A Night to Remember”
- Fixed issue where leaving Riften during “A Chance Arrangement” would prevent quest from progressing
- In “Darkness Returns”, a door in Twilight Sepulcher will properly open if the player leaves the dungeon for an extended period of time before completing the quest
- In “Revealing the Unseen”, if the player leaves the Oculory for an extended period of time after placing the focusing crystal and returns, the quest will proceed correctly
- “Onmund’s Request” will now start properly if player has already found Enthir’s staff before receiving this quest
- Fixed instance where Tonilia would stop buying stolen items and also would not give Guild Leader Armor
- “Repairing the Phial” will start properly if player already has unmelting snow or mammoth tusk in their inventory
- Finding Pantea’s Flute before speaking with Pantea no longer prevents her quest from updating
- In “The Break of Dawn”, fixed rare instance where a quest object would spawn incorrectly on the Katariah during Hail Sithis
- Fixed rare issue in “The Mind of Madness” where player is unable to equip the Wabbajack
- Fixed issue in “Pieces of the Past” where Mehrunes Dagon’s Razor will not trigger properly if player leaves the cell for extended period of time before activating it
- “Blood’s Honor” will start properly if you visited and completed Driftshade and an extended period of time passes before starting the quest.
- Fixed rare issue where “Dampened Spirits” would not start properly
- Fixed issue where killing guards in Cidhna Mine would block progression for “No One Escapes Cidhna Mine”
- Fixed numerous issues with “Blood on the Ice” not triggering properly
- In “Blood on the Ice”, Calixto can now be killed if player owns a house in Windhelm
- In “The Cure for Madness”, killing Cicero then resurrecting him no longer impedes quest progress
- Fixed rare issue in “To Kill an Empire” where an NPC would fail to die properly
- Clearing Knifepoint Ridge before starting “Boethiah’s Champion” no longer prevents quest from starting.
- Support for 4-Gigabyte Tuning (Large Address Aware)
- Fixed issue with accented characters not displaying properly at the end of a line
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
- Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
- Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
- Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
- Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
- Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player’s wedding dead
- Dragon corpses now clean up properly
- Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
- Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
- Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
- Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
- Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
- Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
- ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
- Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
- General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)
- Disable TESV.exe from running without Steam installed
- General optimizations related to stability and performance.
- Essential followers recover properly if player fast travels away.
- Fixed rare instances of dragons flying improperly through objects after player exits an interior.
- Fixed rare instance where a music track would not stop playing properly.
- Autosave message properly displays when going through a load door.
- The fifth level of the Light Fingers perk correctly calculates the Pickpocket skill bonus.
- Enchanting an item to improve the Sneak skill properly calculates the bonus to the player's Sneak skill.
- Enchanting an item to improve the Lockpick skill properly calculates the bonus to the player's Lockpick skill.
- Corpus Enchanter perk properly calculates bonuses to stats for the player’s new enchantments.
- Fixed rare issue where a character would not arrive properly to the Thalmor Embassy during Diplomatic Immunity.
- Rescue/Attack on Fort Neugrad will trigger properly if player travels to Fort Neugrad on foot.
- In To Kill an Empire, Gianna will now talk to player with certain diseases.
- Fixed rare instance of Civil War battle not starting properly if player receives a Companions quest from Farkas.
- During Brelyna's Practice, fixed rare issue where the player could be permanently invisible.
- Triggering combat in Largashbur no longer stops progression to The Cursed Tribe.
- Fixed rare instance where fighting a Civil War battle during The Fallen would prevent the Jarl of Whiterun from accepting their axe in Message to Whiterun.
- In The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller, fixed rare instance where Arngeir would not teach player the last word of Unrelenting Force.
- In Taking Care of Business, fixed issue where Brynjolf would not give player this quest if Talen Jei was dead